Until further notice we still require all our guests to wear face masks in all public areas within the guest house (masks will not be provided). The wearing of masks will not be required during Breakfast, as we will ensure good ventilation measures will be in place.
Check in time is from 4pm – 8pm.
On arrival please send 1 person to our Reception Door to check in as follows:
- Ring the doorbell as you will be unable to enter the building without the door entry code.
- If no one comes to the door after a few minutes, please return to your car. We are probably showing guests to their rooms and we will come out and meet you as soon as possible.
- We will then check-in 1 person only and give them the door entry code before returning to your vehicle. If you need help with your luggage, please just let us know.
Should you arrive early, please accept our apologies if either myself or David are unable to fully converse with you, due to either treating Spa Clients or serving afternoon tea in our Conservatory.
Please feel free to leave your car in our car park and take the short walk into the Village.
COVID-19 Additional Cancellation Polices
Before you book with us, it is important that you take a moment to review these additional policies relating to possible cancellations relating to COVID-19.
- ALL reservations cancelled within 48 hours of booking will be fully refunded, minus a 4% administration charge, within 7 working days.
- Beyond the 48-hour window, we will not accept any COVID-19 related cancellations. However, you may reschedule your original booking for a later date.
- Any deposit payments made are non-refundable (unless your cancellation request falls within 48-hours of making your reservation).
- If you are suffering from symptoms of COVID-19, we advise that you do not make any bookings and contact your GP accordingly.